Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

UGGG [caveman cook]

lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
caveman001.jpg

caveman005.jpg

caveman006.jpg

caveman007.jpg

a little known fact> cauliflower was a staple of the neanderthal man

caveman016.jpg

caveman017.jpg

caveman018.jpg

caveman019.jpg

caveman020.jpg
·

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i think it is pronounced
    UNGGGGA BUNGGGGA!!!! LOL

man everyone is trying the caveman cook i guess i need to get to doing that... maybe next week ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    cavemen.jpg

Something wrong with your "caveman" cook??
    ·
  • But you used a Nakiri to cut the meat?!?! :evil:
    ·
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    japanese cave man cook??
    my flint knife was in the dishwasher ???
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Oh my God bill......next time you are going to say you are also bringing an extra calf to México... :laugh: :laugh: Great food & plates!!!
    ·
  • The Nakiri is actually a vegetable knife, but what the heck, cavemen dont obey the rules!!!!
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    ......Thank God I haven´t met anyone on the forum in person.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    don't know how i would stuff that in my shorts since there are already chickens there :evil:
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Ohhhhhh Ohhhhh Meat good, Fire good, beer and and wine good!! Not sure about coliflower :lol: Welcome to the clan fellow caver. What was your oppinion? To me as good as Trex w/o the mess. And that burning flesh smell....mmmmmmmmm! Could you get the vegs done like this? You think a couple chicken in your drawers is bad, I've been practicing trying to shove a calf in mine for our trip south. Haven't got it down yet! :blink:
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Where you get my collage graduation pic?
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    You Myspace page, of course :laugh:
    ·
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Sorry Cavemen:

But I don't think this is on my to do list. Fun to watch the Eggsperiments but on this one I;ll pass. Don't be offended . I didn't expect many repeats of my Bear Chop. To each his own.

Keep on Eggin
    Tom
    ·
  • RollocksRollocks Posts: 570
    Nice thing about a caveman cook is you don't have clean a grate.
    ·