Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

UGGG [caveman cook]

lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited 11:43AM in EggHead Forum
caveman001.jpg

caveman005.jpg

caveman006.jpg

caveman007.jpg

a little known fact> cauliflower was a staple of the neanderthal man

caveman016.jpg

caveman017.jpg

caveman018.jpg

caveman019.jpg

caveman020.jpg
·

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i think it is pronounced
    UNGGGGA BUNGGGGA!!!! LOL

man everyone is trying the caveman cook i guess i need to get to doing that... maybe next week ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    cavemen.jpg

Something wrong with your "caveman" cook??
    ·
  • But you used a Nakiri to cut the meat?!?! :evil:
    ·
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    japanese cave man cook??
    my flint knife was in the dishwasher ???
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Oh my God bill......next time you are going to say you are also bringing an extra calf to México... :laugh: :laugh: Great food & plates!!!
    ·
  • The Nakiri is actually a vegetable knife, but what the heck, cavemen dont obey the rules!!!!
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    ......Thank God I haven´t met anyone on the forum in person.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    don't know how i would stuff that in my shorts since there are already chickens there :evil:
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Ohhhhhh Ohhhhh Meat good, Fire good, beer and and wine good!! Not sure about coliflower :lol: Welcome to the clan fellow caver. What was your oppinion? To me as good as Trex w/o the mess. And that burning flesh smell....mmmmmmmmm! Could you get the vegs done like this? You think a couple chicken in your drawers is bad, I've been practicing trying to shove a calf in mine for our trip south. Haven't got it down yet! :blink:
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Where you get my collage graduation pic?
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    You Myspace page, of course :laugh:
    ·
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Sorry Cavemen:

But I don't think this is on my to do list. Fun to watch the Eggsperiments but on this one I;ll pass. Don't be offended . I didn't expect many repeats of my Bear Chop. To each his own.

Keep on Eggin
    Tom
    ·
  • RollocksRollocks Posts: 570
    Nice thing about a caveman cook is you don't have clean a grate.
    ·