Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PING Lowrodz - MIA

Options
eggbasket
eggbasket Posts: 111
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok, what is your excuse?

Missed you at PP and F today.
I was hoping for your comic relief to ease my anxiety for a first public cook! It was fun and really not toooo cold. The snow flurries did have us worried.

We will be going to Oklahoma. And you? I know Cheryl is. Does anyone have room to bring an small or med egg back? We know someone who wants one that can't make it. They may just have to lose out. :(

Now, back to your excuse! :angry:
Carol

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Thank you Carol for representing the State of Kansas in the Iron Egg Chef. You will do well.
    I have plenty of room, just need to pic up in Belton.
    The Crew is working on more Heathen's Water.

Mike
  • eggbasket
    eggbasket Posts: 111
    Options
    Thanks Mike! I saw the Iron Chef video....that is alot to live up to. Now are you ON the Kansas team or COMPETING against the Kansas team?
    I will see if there are any demos left. It would be no problem to get to Belton to get it. There daughter lives in KC. Thanks so much for the offer.
    Heathen water! I will pack the Tylenol right now!

I hate that we can't come in time for Chuck to golf. He wouldn't like me to brag on him but "He SMOKES" on the LINKS. Sounds almost like an egg thing. We will have to get him hooked up you guys some other time. He is playing in a tournament in KC on Monday.

See you down south!
    C
  • KS Cheryl
    KS Cheryl Posts: 55
    Options
    Carol, I can bring one back in my car, or Allen will have his truck also. We were going to come today but decided that it didn't sound like so much fun with snow. See you guys on Friday. KS Cheryl :)
  • Lowrodz
    Lowrodz Posts: 50
    Options
    As Aunty C said, too cold and windy. We were there for Jeff's demo day last year and it was a day much like yesterday,kinda cold and very windy with a light drizzle all day. We were so cold by the end of the day, and feeling kinda sick. We didn't really wanna be sickly for the party next weekend so we decided to call it. There is no easy way out for you'r first time cookin for the public! I had no comic relief!!! But on the same note, demo day is a decent dress rehersal for an actual egg fest..... At any rate, be ready, we'll be in Okalhoma in force!!! B-