Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Guestbook

Options
Angie2B
Angie2B Posts: 543
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Has anyone noticed how many people post questions to the "Guestbook" ? Seems like it's not really being used in the way it is intended and a lot of people are asking for help and not getting any replies. What can we do to help?

Comments

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Angie2B,

Your mission, should you accept it, will be to check on the guest book hourly and redirect our guests here. You're the hostess with the mostess! ;)
  • Angie2B
    Options
    TEE HEEE......How about we form a commitee, I nominate you, Sundown to head it up....all in agreement, say "aye". :woohoo:
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Angie2B,

How about that cranky stike instead? He's a lot more affable than I am. I vote YES for stike as our good will ambassador for the Guest book position.
  • Angie2B
    Options
    Yeah.........I think he would be perfect!!! I second Stike as Goodwill Ambassador!! Anyone else agree?......( OK I have never used this particular emotioncon, but here I think it is appropriate)
    :evil:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Angie2B
    Options
    Thanks Sundown......that was just the kind of solution I was looking for. I bet Stike will be thrilled! :silly:
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    By the looks of some of the questions they ask, they need more than just those questions answered. :woohoo:

Mike
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    All,

The guestbook, like "Karma", has left the building.

Although, we could add some text at the top to redirect people to the forum for the interactive questions and such, it really doesn't make much sense to me to have "guestbook" on the forum. A guestbook made sense on biggreenegg.com, but it really isn't necessary for the forum.