Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - Bubblewrap

Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
edited 6:44AM in EggHead Forum
Bubblewrap. For those days that you could violent002.gif

Please don't pop it around the dogs - they don't like the popping sound :lol:

http://www.therightfoot.net/mystuff/whatever/swf/bubblewrap.swf
·

Comments

• RascalRascal Posts: 3,358
    But I couldn't find the prize! 8 - )
    ·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    You know when someone says don't do it they will. My two dogs came a running to see what was going on.
    ·
  • My dogs slept through the whole thing. I even turned up the sound. Eating breakfast really tires them out.
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,699
    Well thanks a lot!!! There goes my last two "awake" hours LOL.

I think this would be good in an olde pharts home. I'll save it for when I become an olde phart.

Spring "Pop, Pop, Who's There" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • KrustyKrusty Posts: 77
    Heck with the bubbles.....I kept clicking on the "fresh sheet" button. Love that sound!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    ·