Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Large BGE Canadian Price Drop

Topo GigioTopo Gigio Posts: 98
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just got notice that my local dealer in Woodbridge, Ontario has dropped the price of the Large BGE to $999.99.

The website states: "Our price includes the stand with wheels BUT NOT the two shelves or the turkey shown in the picture. Price also includes a 20 lb. bag of BGE charcoal and the ash cleaning tool."
·

Comments

• citychickencitychicken Posts: 484
    that's a discounted price??? geeze, it's still very pricey compared to the retail price in the states.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,925
    It's a heckuva lot better than the $1,299 we were paying. I think the base price is $899. now

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    yeap egg itself is 899.99
    sad part is many dealers have yet to adjust there pricing due to left over stock i assume???

eggs have been selling real good this past week and that is thanks to the price adjustement!
    ·
  • BrocBroc Posts: 1,398
    Has to do with the weaknes of the US dollar...
    ·
  • It is still price gouging. There is no reason for at this point for the egg to be more that $20 more than US pricing. I used to import stuff all the time, and it should be around $100 to import 1 or 10 eggs.
    ·