Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Quad Cities \

QCA EggerQCA Egger Posts: 34
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The store I work at is having our areas first eggfest! It will be fairly "informal" as it is our first attempt at something like this. It will be held at Fireplaces Plus in Bettendorf, Iowa on May 3. Everyone is welcome!
·

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 14,744
    Are you the husband and wife team who attended the Eggfest in Peoria, IL last June looking for ideas?
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • QCA EggerQCA Egger Posts: 34
    Yes & No! We were at the Peoria fest, however I was with the owner of the store, not my husband! HA HA!
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,744
    I thought I remembered the two of you. I was the guy who egged chicken wings and answered some of your questions. Good luck with your event. BTW Hearth & Patio will be holding the same this year on Saturday, June 7th so feel free to come back over. This year it will be from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • QCA EggerQCA Egger Posts: 34
    I remember you as well!! In fact, I've made your monkey bread several times. I may have to come back to Peoria to get some more ideas! Fell free to come up - if you aren't busy.
    ·