Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Options
Konrad "Teddy Bear"
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
My image is approved and it's not showing up?

http://www.greeneggers.net/images/comprofiler/18566.jpg
8.04 KB (8237 bytes) 70px by 70 px

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Teddy Bear,

We'll look into it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Teddy Bear,

I think I see the problem. That's not your avatar image. To get a profile that could hold all the information from the old forum, we had to integrate two different systems. The image above is part of that profile. Our members typically use it for a picture of their cooking setup, or the like.

The forum also has a short "profile" of its own which contains information only used by the forum, like the avatar.

In order to upload an avatar, you need to click the "my profile" link at the top of this message. From there you should see, near the bottom of the form, a field that will allow you to upload your forum avatar.

In the future, we will likely fully integrate all of this to simplify things and eliminate confusion.
  • Konrad "Teddy Bear"
    Options
    WMK,

Having been a webmaster myself since 1993 I sincerely appreciate all your efforts.

Thank You,

Konrad