Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

turkey legs

edited 5:01PM in EggHead Forum
in bondage!

• pop-a- toppop-a- top Posts: 184
    You never stop amazing us :lol:
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    where do you come up with all the great ideas????

i thought long and hard about the sandwitches and here you go tying turkey leggs together... i guess i need to have a little bit of creativity :whistle:

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    haha...nice idea Rick :P
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Rick you been on a roll the last couple weeks. Nice looking way to do the legs. Squash in forground?
  • usc1321usc1321 Posts: 627
    Those look great. Reminds me of Disney World..only better.
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364

They look great. Did you see the huge ones they sell at the Bristol Race? I walked almost half way around the track to get one.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    Sweet. What's on the squash?
  • KCKC Posts: 91
    Great idea.... Where'd you buy the 3 legged turkey? :whistle: :laugh:
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    John Madden????
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    I hope Betty doesn't mind me moving into the RV. :woohoo: Nice cook.
  • i was going to use the wing racks, but i thought, why not just tie them up like a teepee. actually i was trying to save grid space because i did a sweet potato, yellow squash, and half romaine lettuce on there too.
  • yes sir, squash on a stick
  • good thing it's only a half mile track, eh?
  • extra virgin, jamaican firewalk, and black pepper, i think. that was last night.
  • there's four legs there, two smaller ones in the back together so they would cook at the same rate as the two big ones. one for dinner last night, one for lunch today, one for dinner tonight, and one for lunch tomorrow.
    LOL. Yes good thing its small but its darn hilly. Its a half a mile from turn three to our seats at Pocono but at least its flat.
    Very good ;) didn't his turkey have 4 or 6 legs. Good idea I'm a leg guy.
  • As usual, great looking pics and food. Expect no less from RTD
  • no problem, mon

betty's not allowed in the rv. she's not very bendy :woohoo:

• Nice idea. How long and at what temp?