Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dr. BBQ cooking demo in Waldorf

DAA MAYOORDAA MAYOOR Posts: 20
edited 12:21PM in EggHead Forum
Once again Ray has agreed to do a cooking demo here on Thursday before Eggfest it was a hit last year and there are only a couple reservations left. So if you are going to be in town sign up with Naomi or Christie for a fantastic evening of fine dining in our warehouse. This year I think we will use the red and white checkered plastic table cloths. They make a much cozier atmosphere with our tall ceilings. After the first bottle of 2 buck chuck no one seemed to notice. See ya here. Those of you who made it last year remember what a great time we had.
Regards Dale
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Hey Dale, would love to attend, but we get in a little to late. -RP
    ·
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Dale,
    Now that I know your puttin on the table cloths I'll be sure to dress up.
    Mike
    ·
  • drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Glad to hear we're pouring the good stuff again this year Dale.

Just so everyone knows, I'm considering doing the demo without pants.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
    ·
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Um... Let me rethink this . I may have plans that night :laugh:
    ·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Ick.
    ·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    Ray is bigger than you.Watch out.
    ·
  • I always did see you as a kilts man. See you in Waldorf Ray.

Brett
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    No problem, Ray. I'm bringing a couple of thongs for a door prize, and you can borrow one if you need to.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Maybe this will change your mind about the "ventilated" chicken box idea.
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,339
    Aw man, what have I happened upon here. It started off being a simple stop in to see what was going on. Now I got all these crazy images popping up in my head.

Unsavory!
    Hee
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    Man don't forget your camera.What ever the choice is it would be a great cover shot for his next book.
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    crazy thoughts and feelings, huh, chris? s'ok, man. nothing wrong with that. he's a handsome man. who's to say what you should be feeling?

(~~~~my skin is crawling!~~~~)
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • take your meds NOW!
    ·
  • Can't stand competition! If my wife sees this I'll never get her to consider coming Thursday night.
    ·
  • dbdb Posts: 37
    So, it's going to be a "short" demo.
    ·
  • Oh man, I'm never going to live that one down! LOL

Brett
    ·