Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just cooked Naan & Tandoori Chicken Tikka in BGE !!!!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
bge.htm
<p />Here is my attempt to cook naan & chicken tikka in BGE. I slapped naan dough on inside surface of top dome after it reached 750F+ It cooked in just about 40-45sec.... Chicken was cooked at 600F for about 15 min.... Let me know if anybody needs recipe for either of these items.......

Comments

• Carl T
    Carl T Posts: 179
    Options
    sujit chokshi,[p]Try that picture again, I would like to see this.
    Thanks[p]Carl T

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    sujit chokshi,[p]I am very interested in your chicken tikka recipe.
    If you don't mind, would you post for all to see?[p]I also tried every trick I know to view your photos but ended up with nil. Please try again.[p]And Welcome to the board and beers to ya![p]WD

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    sujit chokshi,
    It would appear you need to correct the actual url of the picture on your server/webpage, the page is there but the actual pictures are listed as something like " C:/myfiles..etc.etc.etc " If I can be of any help feel free to send me an E mail.[p]Wess

• Unknown
    Options
    WessB,
    How do I actually include pictures in my post?? I would like to include 2 pictures in one post. Any help will be greatly appreciated...

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    sujit chokshi,
    You would just use the "Optional image url" and include the url for the actual picture, but I believe you can only do one pic at a time...I figured out your webpage is at

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/schokshi/bge.htm[p]but the pictures dont show up because the file names begin with "file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pic......and so on"..you need to rename the file to just "2005182002.JPG" and put it on the server where the webpage is..once that is done you would simply have to add in the image box at the bottom of here "http://mywebpages.comcast.net/schokshi/bge/2005182002.JPG"....sorry if I made this to confusing..[p]Wess