Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Still signed in!!! YEEEESSSSSSS

RRPRRP Posts: 16,756
edited 1:13AM in EggHead Forum
Here it is morning and I'm still signed in. Looks like WMK found the solution. THANKS!!!
Dunlap, IL

• stikestike Posts: 15,597 need to get out more. ;)
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • No you got me curious.

Let's see how long I stay signed in.

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,980
    has it been showing me signed in all the time, i have not signed in in months
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,756
    yesterday alone I had to sign in 9 times.
    Dunlap, IL
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i have to sign in whenever i close the browser window and come back.

i run firefox, and have cookies enabled.

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Old SaltOld Salt Posts: 357
    One of the posts yesterday said something about 24 hours.
    I signed in a couple of times yesterday morning and after that I stayed signed in through this morning and am still signed in.
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747

I stumbled across why "remember me" wasn't working while digging for the cause of the early timeout problem; and, I think I fixed it.

So, try clicking "remember me" the next time you log in -- you'll still get timed out until I find that issue, but at least you should get logged in automatically when you come back. For the most part, it's the same thing -- unless you get timed out while entering a long message -- that could still be an issue until I get the timeout problem fixed.
  • Whoooo hooooo. Ok I just logged in again and clicked on remember me. Lets hope that will be the last log in in a while.
  • ILL--EGGERILL--EGGER Posts: 478
    Very nice updates with the "Return to Index" and "Log-in" both working and makeing the navigation of the site MUCH better. Great work and thanks for the job well done!
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i'm with you

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Sweet!!...hmm..I wonder what happens now when I try to log in from work on a diff computer and I'm already logged in on this one??...doh!