Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the aromas of fresh smoked meat as we sail towards summer. Not sure what to smoke? Try Down & Dizzy Pork Shoulder or Smoked Spanish Chicken. Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Sad, sad day... learn from me...

Dr. StrangeloveDr. Strangelove Posts: 259
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Don't roll your egg on anything but concrete! I just moved to Athens, GA from Bradenton, Fl and got lazy and in a hurry and tried to roll my egg (with another person helping) across a grassy yard to it's new home. Rolled it down the truck ramp just fine, started across the yard, it flipped and broke into three large pieces. I haven't had the heart to take pics yet. I don't know how we weren't able to hold it, but it fell over and broke. I knew better than to do this, but got lazy and in a hurry and look what happened. Add me to the list of folks saying "Never roll your egg on anything but concrete!" Now I am a believer. Any suggestions for repair - replacing even the bottom half isn't really an option at this point. What sort of adhesive could I use, it seems to go back together well.

A sad and throughly disgusted

JET

Comments