Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

We're cooking now!

OzarkQOzarkQ Posts: 150
edited 1:07PM in EggHead Forum
Just to report in - first week with the LBGE
Johnny boy burgers
Spatchcock chicken

Easter Dinner -
ABT's
Country style ribs
Burgers
Beer

And what's the deal with these accessories? I started off with an egg this week - now I have an ash tool, grid lifter, pizza stone, platesetter, grid extender - when does it end??!!

Both my previous dishes might have been a bit overdone so I'm going to check the thermometer before the big cooking tomorrow - but all the advice here really makes it easy to get going!

Happy Easter all.
·

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    it NEVER ENDS.......

sooner or later your egg will multiply.......

Picture.jpg

:whistle: :evil: :pinch:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    Yep sure does...

newhome-1.jpg

IMG_8910.JPG

People around you multiply too.

IMG_8911.JPG
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i like this one better ;)

IMG_8920.jpg

BTW i got a E about the comp this year in G-wood

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Bwahaha...it never ends! Note the MAPP gas torch (my giant lighter!) and the DigiQ keeping the temps steady on the SBGE. That's quite a list of stuff you've done on the first week. Look forward to hearing more about your adventures in egging.
    ·
  • metryleemetrylee Posts: 94
    I see you have a CHARLES CHIPS CAN i sold those for 21 years until they folded
    ·
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Congrats Ozark!..and no as far as I can tell it never ends..and when your large starts havin 'babies' it just gets worse!!.... :woohoo: :woohoo:
    5a57574f.jpg

oh yeah...and Charles Chips were the bomb!!...I still have one of those cans around here somewhere that I keep stuff in....now where the heck did I put it?? :blink: :blink:
    ·
  • CrashCrash Posts: 32
    It's like Chrome on a Harley. How much chrome is enough? Just one more piece! B)
    ·
  • And it doesn't take long to multiply. I will have my second one in a month
    ·
  • OzarkQOzarkQ Posts: 150
    Howdy! It all worked out pretty well. Did the country ribs first, then bumped it up for abt's, then bumped it up again for the burgers - all worked out pretty darn good! Still getting used to temp control - she got away from me for a bit - but those ribs were pretty darn yummy!
    ·