Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Midnight Brisket

MinneggsotanMinneggsotan Posts: 44
edited 3:07PM in EggHead Forum
Image003.jpg

Rubbed and ready to go...went on the large at 250 dome at midnight and hopefully I can post pics of a successful cook in the AM :)
·

Comments

• Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Guess that we've got the midwatch this evening...good luck on the brisket! I've got two pork butts cooking away that started shortly after midnight.
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Looks like you are going to have a nice feast tomorrow. Our watch was last night.

The kids and grandkids finished off a 9# brisket, 16# of pulled pork and a good sized cook of chicken legs this afternoon. Grandma and Grandpa and the eggs did fill them up though.

Very nice pre-easter get together.

Love to see your results tomorrow.

Happy Easter, GG
    ·
  • CrashCrash Posts: 32
    25 plus pounds of food on the egg...whew. My wife asks "will he be disappointed if they don't ooh and ahh over the egg?" I told her with that much food from the grill it will be the topic of the day. She still seems in awe over the BGE and it's following. I am going to to do wings for lunch and game hens for dinner.
    ·