Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Midnight Brisket

MinneggsotanMinneggsotan Posts: 44
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Image003.jpg

Rubbed and ready to go...went on the large at 250 dome at midnight and hopefully I can post pics of a successful cook in the AM :)

Comments

• Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Guess that we've got the midwatch this evening...good luck on the brisket! I've got two pork butts cooking away that started shortly after midnight.
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Looks like you are going to have a nice feast tomorrow. Our watch was last night.

The kids and grandkids finished off a 9# brisket, 16# of pulled pork and a good sized cook of chicken legs this afternoon. Grandma and Grandpa and the eggs did fill them up though.

Very nice pre-easter get together.

Love to see your results tomorrow.

Happy Easter, GG
  • CrashCrash Posts: 32
    25 plus pounds of food on the egg...whew. My wife asks "will he be disappointed if they don't ooh and ahh over the egg?" I told her with that much food from the grill it will be the topic of the day. She still seems in awe over the BGE and it's following. I am going to to do wings for lunch and game hens for dinner.