Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Small Egg Price

KCKC Posts: 91
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have a large egg that I bought from a BGE distributor in TN when I lived there 2 years ago. I know not to purchase an egg on the internet due to warrraty issues so I stopped by the local BGE distributor here in AL and they have small eggs for $400 (just the egg with no nest or other accessories). That seem high to me... What should I expect to pay for a small BGE and nest?
·

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    I paid about $320 for mine from the mothership.That was in December 04.It did come with a bag of lump,ashtool,starter blocks,grid lifter and some spices.I have not priced them recently so am not sure if the price has changed. :)
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    I paid $500 with nest and tax for mine. -RP
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,018
    My dealer in Hiawassee, GA sells them for $339.......
    ·
  • Michael BMichael B Posts: 986
    Have you checked the dealer locater and called other retailers in your area?
    ·
  • KCKC Posts: 91
    Calling them today. Thanks!
    ·
  • My bbq galore dealer just quoted me the same price....

Jeff
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,706
    MB, email me when you get a chance. Myemail is geneandtania @ bellsouth.net

We live in Huntsville and I may be able to help you with dealer advice. I am curious where in Alabama you live.
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,706
    messed up my message, I meant KC, email me! Sorry
    ·