Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks to All of You!

Options
QBabe
QBabe Posts: 2,275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who participated in the 2008 Florida Eggfest this past weekend. We had a record crowd, beautiful weather, and an amazing array of food to sample throughout the day. Other than Egret's "mishap" on Friday night at the Meet and Greet, the weekend was a resounding success. And, even that turned out to be good. PBM took up a collection for it, BGE took care of replacing it and then donated the "collection" back to the park. A win-win no matter how we look at it.

Egg folks are the best....thanks to you all!

Tonia

Comments

• Dewberry
    Dewberry Posts: 3
    Options
    Tonia, It was indeed a supper weekend! Ya'll did a great job. Hope you realize how much we appreciate your hard work.
    Dewberry
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Thanks to you and Larry for a great weekend! -RP
  • BBQonJ
    BBQonJ Posts: 60
    Options
    Tonia,

Thank you for all the effort. We had a great time and are looking forward to next year.

Dave and Katie
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Tonia you and your "team" did a great job. It was our first but definitely not our last Fla Eggfest....what are next years dates??? LOL...

This is a fun event and one not to be missed. Thanks to everyone for their hard work. B)

Kim Youngblood
    (aka vidalia1)
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Thank you for all the hard work. My wife & I had a great time & with our daughter & grand daughters spending most of saturday there they now understand my addiction :laugh: :laugh: . Thanks again to you & larry and all else that helped to set it up. Is the registration up yet for next year??? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thank You
    Pat
  • Wasted Words
    Options
    What a great event. Tonia, Larry & crew you did a wonderful job. Everyone from the park did an excellent job of providing some breaks via the nature walks :blink:
    Ready to do it again next year. :)
  • Double Bogey
    Options
    Those of us that attended the fest are the ones that should be providing the thanks. This was a wonderfully planned and executed event. Just the right amount of "egging" accompanied by the nature walks and the opportunity to sit in the shade and talk with great friends. This remains one of our favorite fests.
    Larry
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • hayhonker
    hayhonker Posts: 576
    Options
    sure did miss you all!
    congrats on a record breaking event. all that hard work was worth it for so many people.

Enjoy some rest now in the Florida sun.
  • Okeejohn
    Okeejohn Posts: 297
    Options
    Thank you! It was my first Egg Fest and certaintly won't be my last! It was GREAT!!!

OKEEJOHN
    John
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    First time there. Had a great time. Thanks for the invite and all your efforts.

Spring "Still On Florida Time" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA