Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

OT - College Help Again - PLEASE

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I posted here last week asking for your help for my daughter Rebecca Kany in a scholorship contest. You guys were fantastic and your votes helped her to the next round. Could you PLEASE help her out again?
Please take just a minute, go to ZINCH.COM, click on the "SOUTH" region and vote for Rebecca. Thank you all for your help and kindness
Tim Kany
Smokey Bottom Boys
Bel Air, MD
·

Comments

• If you register and then log in our votes counts as 2. I voted. I also registered my 3 high school kids at this site also, one is graduating this year and is looking for scholarship money for her college next year.
    ·
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    You should have mentioned that if you register the vote counts twice
    ·
  • Good Luck to you guys Jerry
    ·
  • BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 889
    Rebecca got a vote from another "Newbie" Good luck!!!

Bob

Alexander City,Al
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i voted.

now let's hope you stick around here and post other stuff too! word around the campfire is that you have a great 'Q reputation and have lots to offer. hopefully your time here won't only be about asking for favors.

only 5 posts so far, two of which were asking for votes, and the rest were in regard to those requests.

you gained the benefit of a great community of people. hopefully you'll stick around
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • Stike - thanks for the compliment (i think there was one there). actually, i posted a bit more last year then in August after the Bel Air BBQ Bash someone annanmously accused me and my team of 'inappropriate behavior' there on this site and as it couldn't have been further from the truth, after a long thread of arguing i just chose to keep quite and learn for a while. But your point is well taken, and you're right these are some of the finest folks you'll findthanks again and i'm off to ruin another mad max prime rib

Tim
    ·
  • Best of luck to your daughter
    ·
  • She has my two votes, good luck!
    ·