Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Table is finished

KS CherylKS Cheryl Posts: 55
edited 2:37PM in EggHead Forum
Okay here is my new table. Eggor my small will go in on the left and my new large will be on the right. I'm waiting for the large to be delivered, soon I hope. This is the second table that my 8 year old granddaughter has helped build in the past 3 weeks. The other one is for just for one large and is at my daughters. This monster is 7 feet long and is a tight fit but I wanted room in between the eggs. All I have to do is go buy paver's to put eggs on and add hooks etc. That will have to wait for a few days as it is supposed to snow again tomorrow. I'm sick of winter. :sick: KS Cheryl

038.jpg
·

Comments