Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Internet Explored Trick...Helps me with New Forum

TheGrillisGone
TheGrillisGone Posts: 133
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First I would like to apologize if this has been discussed before...I may have missed the posting. [p]This is an internet explorer trick that helps with one of the pains I have been having with the new forum.[p]I have been suffering while reading a post with many replies, getting back where I left off. The back…back sometimes goes on and on and even too far and I'm back at the forum beginning. I also haved tried to hit the link back to the forum and again have to scroll back down to where I left off.[p]What I am now doing now is “right click” on the original post and select the “open in new window” this will allow me to read the post and all the replies. Then just close that window and right back where I left off. "FM"![p]Hope this helps others as well![p]Jim

Comments