Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So good it makes me cry

Options
mollyshark
mollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just got back from a 4 day in Boston. Business stuff, but spent all my chewing time doing various fish and crustaceans. Got back in serious beef deprivation. Stopped at my favorite prime beef vendor and got a couple ribeyes roughly the size of Massachusetts. Coated them with olive oil and Oklahoma Joe's Steak Seasoning. These steaks were so thick we ended up splitting one. [p]These steaks came out so good it brought tears to my eyes. AlexShark kept taking bites saying "brilliant...this steak is brilliant." [p]Fish and crustaceans might be wondrous things, but a prime steak done just right on the egg is to die for. I'm home.

Comments

• Gloria
    Gloria Posts: 161
    Options
    MollyShark, You go girl!!! Sounds wonderful.

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    MollyShark,[p]I wholeheartedly concur.
    Seared Prime Ribeye makes my eyes roll right up in my head.
    Which leads me to believe that The Almighty made cows to give us Ribeye.[p]Say, arent you tying the knot this weekend?
    If it is true then I think you and AlexShark will be toasted more than once at the fest![p]Prime Beef Unto You,[p]WD

• mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    WooDoggies,[p]Thanks for the good wishes. Actually we had to delay until June 2nd. He holds Israeli citizenship and we had to finish the INS battles before we could get everything squared away. He was back there for what was supposed to be 10 days to finish up and it turned into a month. So I had a buy a little more time. My son is dancing at Mayfest here this weekend so that pretty well killed EggFest. Although I'll take EggFest over Mayfest ANY DAY. Next year if it coincides, EggFest wins FOR SURE.[p]mShark
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    MollyShark,[p]Man, have you got your hands full or what? INS can be a b*tch.
    Regardless of dates, you and yours will be toasted nonetheless.
    NB and I will make sure of that.
    See you next year![p]WD

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    WooDoggies,
    I guarOANtee!
    Best lifelong wishes to the Sharks. I will make sure you make this toast happen! Beers Molly![p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ