Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggers from Orlando

Que ManQue Man Posts: 20
edited 7:45PM in EggHead Forum
Anyone from the Orlando area headed to Eggfest this weekend?

Que
·

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,861
    YO, Richard Fl Melbourne, near the Cape oh yea launch 2 am ish
    ·
  • Que ManQue Man Posts: 20
    Richard,

Should be a pretty launch tonight. I don't think I will be up. Will have to see it on the news in the morning. Hope to meet you this weekend.

Que
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Yea..... Pat Melbourne also. If I get up I'll post the launch pic's tonight.
    See ya in Ocala
    Pat
    ·
  • Andy from Vero (actually Sebastian) but most people dont know where that is unless I say Vero... :whistle:
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    I used to live in Orlando. We have 2 couples who still live there that will be joining Team Vidalia for the Florida Eggfest. It will be a fun weekend. One couple owns a wine making shop in Winter Park...I hope they bring some samples :P

See you this weekend...

Kim Youngblood
    (aka vidalia1)
    Lawrenceville, GA
    ·