Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:04 AM Forum Check

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
BOY!!! I must have been dreaming about ice cream because the plumbing alert sounded more like the neighborhood ice cream truck than an alarm.

No time for ice cream though, the pressure was building and immediate steps needed to be taken to forestall a calamity. And wouldn't you know it, no sooner'n I opened the relief valve for the excess bio-fluid there was a misfire in the rear stabilization device. A surprise, YES! Dangerous, NO! At least not this time.

The momentary emergency taken care of, very efficiently I might add, I headed off to perform other duties such as checking the refrigeration unit's illuminator and looking out the observation portal to see if Perimeter Guard, Rodney Dangerbird, was out and about. He was and waved me off, the signal that all is well. However, when checking the refrigeration illuminator I was strongly influenced by outside forces to also check the sub-freezing compartment illuminator where it just so happens to illuminate a brightly colored storage container with (you guessed it) ice cream. After considerable thought I decided to overpower the temptation to prove to myself that I still have the ability to just say "NO" when all my programming is screaming "YES." Plus, it will still be there tomorrow when a "YES" produces less stress to my programming hee hee...

I took the liberty to check the weather in the distant outpost, Ocala, Florida for the weekend. Winter protection gear is not required if the Weather Guesstimators are even close to being right. That's a good thing. I don't travel well in winter gear.

Finally, a check of the Forum disclosed a banner proclaiming the upcoming Oklahoma Eggfest in April. We won't be attending that one this year but we know for a fact that it is a fun event. We will miss seeing some mighty fine folks too, some for the first time and some who have become dear friends.

There are 6 Members and 130 Guests logged on but doing nothing right now. "Nothing" sounds good to me too.

Say goodnight Leroy

Spring "Indispensable To Me" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments