Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just when you think you have figured it out

BamaBackdraft
BamaBackdraft Posts: 318
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Started out this morning with a Sausage/Cheese Bread Roll from SSN686's web site. Turned out great! Used Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage, cheddar cheese and thawed out bread dough. Good breakfast. :whistle:

Chicken001.jpg

Chicken003.jpg

Chicken005.jpg

Chicken006.jpg

Feeling full of myself and my BGE prowess, had spatchcock chicken with cut up red potatoes, onion, and chorizo sausage planned for dinner.

Chicken002.jpg

Chicken007.jpg

Set up the pan of taters on the grill with a homemade raised grill over it for the chicken. Reality check! :woohoo: Back to school for me. Lessoned learned, I hope. Chicken turned out great but the taters, onion and sausage got a little blackened on the bottom. Should have set that pan on the plate setter to keep the direct heat off of it. The taters were fine but the sausage and onion were "well done" :blush: Still managed to salvage enough for the "Boss" and my dinner.

Chicken008.jpg

Someone earlier said you can't mess up on the BGE. Leave it to me to prove them wrong! :ermm:

Comments