Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Per Instructions...

JimboBQJimboBQ Posts: 192
edited 10:03PM in EggHead Forum
For pasting pics using the IMG code in the body of the message

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/JimboBQ/Badgerwaitsspatchcocked.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you all,

Jimbo
Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
·

Comments

• DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    Not sure why, but the opening bracket "[" is still being left off. Are you just left clicking or are you trying to swipe the info?
    ·
  • JimboBQJimboBQ Posts: 192
    I'm swiping. Let me try left clicking here......

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/JimboBQ/Badgerwaitsspatchcocked.jpg[/IMG]

Fingers crossed!

Jimbo
    Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
    ·
    left clicking instead of right clicking...

BigEShowsLittleEHowToDance.jpg

Hopefully....
    ·
    This isn't the first time I've see this happen. Not sure why. For some reason it's being left out of the "copy".

Badgerwaitsspatchcocked.jpg
    ·
    Success at last, success at last!
    Great God Allmighty, success at last!
    Errrr,,,,sorry about that burst of excitement!

3spatchcocked.jpg

Thanks again!

Jimbo
    ·
    There ya go!

Love that little egging friend of your. Reminds me of the old RCA Logo. The Dog and his Master
    ·
    Correction....

His Master's Voice
    ·
    Yeah. That's Badger. He's pretty fond of the egg. He's a real house dog until I fire up the egg. Then he wants to stay outside and guard the egg for some reason! You should see him when he gets the bone from a Boston Butt. He "parades" around the pool with it carrying it up high! I need to get a pic of that someday...
    ·