Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Just A Test

JimboBQJimboBQ Posts: 192
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
·

Comments

• JimboBQJimboBQ Posts: 192
    again
    Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
    ·
    ·
  • DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    Here's something that might help...

photos
    ·
    Hummmmm. Rick's Tropical Delight must be pulling server maintenance. Click it a little later. Just some instructions I compiled about posting pix.

Regards
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    That pic would have worked, but somehow the first bracket is missing to begin the IMG code.

BigEShowsLittleEHowToDance.jpg
    ·
    Dynagreaseball,

I just printed off your notes from Rick's Tropical Delights' site. Thanks a million for posting this!
    Jimbo
    :cheer:
    ·
    Glad to do it. Hope it helps. Please let me know if there is any of it that is unclear or confusing.

Thanks to Rick who was nice enough to include it in his web page for us. Will try to keep it up to date as the forum changes.
    ·