Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• Did you down size the pic?
    Ross
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    appears Pooter left off the front '[' in the code.

GG

Feb032008001.jpg
    ·
  • DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    For some reason, the opening bracket [ in IMG is missing.
    ·
  • PooterPooter Posts: 28
    Feb032008001.jpg
    ·
    Nice. Makes me hungry!
    ·
  • PooterPooter Posts: 28
    Thanks for the help, maybe I can remember how to post pics

Thanks again
    ·
    checking something out

Feb032008001.jpg
    ·
    You will have a lot better luck if you will stop using the img tag button provided in the forum and ONLY use the photobucket img tag.

The forum inserts a command in the tag 'size=1024' if that statement is removed the command (picture) will most often post.

GG
    ·
    Further sometimes the forum tag inserts the size=150 - if one is bound and determined to use the forum tag delete the 'size=x' part of the front img tag.

GG
    ·
    It will post, Grandpa, but it's pixelated when viewed in Wide View. Better picture if reduced down to 800 x 600
    ·
    Dayna,

I took Gandy Dancer code and pasted it in my post above.

I deleted the size=x part. Now, I am not sure the original size of that picture but it looked fine in wide view just now.

Trying to get people to keep the picture size down below 800 pix wide is going to be a neverending battle.

BTW thanks for taking the time to write and post your instructions. Hope folks will read and follow your instructions.

The other picture with the arrow pointing to the photobucket img tag should also be right along with your post.

Thanks for your work, Kent
    ·