Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Need Help Posting Pics

JimboBQJimboBQ Posts: 196
edited 5:45PM in EggHead Forum
I used to be pretty active on the old forum a couple of years ago. No so active as of late. Once, I actually screwed up and managed to post a photo in this new forum, but for the life of me, I can't seem to do it again. The Naked Whiz's instructions seem to be for the old forum. Can anyone give me some suggestions?
Tnx,
Jimbo
Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...

Comments

• DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    Did you try clicking on the link in my previous response?
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Are you using photobucket for hosting your pics? If so, just copy the IMG Code line and paste it in the body of your message.

PhotoHelp.jpg
  • JimboBQJimboBQ Posts: 196
    Fidel,

Got it. Thanks for your help. I guess I don't have to click on the "IMG" or "URL" buttons at the top of the box where I enter text.
    Tnx again,

Jimbo
    Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
  • JimboBQJimboBQ Posts: 196
    I didn't realize I'd asked this question before. Maybe a few days ago. I am a little forgetful these days!
  • DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    That's right. All the necessary code is included when you use that option.