Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need Help Posting Pics

JimboBQJimboBQ Posts: 192
edited 5:18AM in EggHead Forum
I used to be pretty active on the old forum a couple of years ago. No so active as of late. Once, I actually screwed up and managed to post a photo in this new forum, but for the life of me, I can't seem to do it again. The Naked Whiz's instructions seem to be for the old forum. Can anyone give me some suggestions?
Tnx,
Jimbo
Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
·

Comments

• DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    Did you try clicking on the link in my previous response?
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Are you using photobucket for hosting your pics? If so, just copy the IMG Code line and paste it in the body of your message.

PhotoHelp.jpg
    ·
  • JimboBQJimboBQ Posts: 192
    Fidel,

Got it. Thanks for your help. I guess I don't have to click on the "IMG" or "URL" buttons at the top of the box where I enter text.
    Tnx again,

Jimbo
    Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
    ·
  • JimboBQJimboBQ Posts: 192
    I didn't realize I'd asked this question before. Maybe a few days ago. I am a little forgetful these days!
    ·
  • DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    That's right. All the necessary code is included when you use that option.
    ·