Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

who stole March......

tjvtjv Posts: 3,715
edited 4:02AM in EggHead Forum
first snow of the year......in March! So much for the Bradford pears blooming this weekend....T

2ndshots021.jpg
www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.

Comments

• EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Wow..was 70 sumthin here today. Windy but sunny. I sat on the porch and worked all day :) :) really like what I can see of that table tjv...I'm trying to decide how to design mine.. a full pic of it would be real nice if you dont mind posting or sending me one ;)
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Boy I hope I'm outta here before it comes this way.

Mike " on temporary assignment, not " in Abita
  • RollocksRollocks Posts: 570
    Thats a nice looking table. Do you have plans for it, or more detailed photos?
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Didn't Punxsutauney Phil see his shadow this year?
  • ScubadogScubadog Posts: 97
    I'd also love to see the plans for the table. The XL and L makes a great combo.
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Tom that is not snow. That looks like frost LOL
    You going to Oklahoma again this year?

H

itsnotahugbut.jpg
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Yea, He's on the Egg for a low and slow right now! :whistle:
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,715
    Thanks for the nice comments on the table. I don’t have plans as it has been a work in progress: first open frame for large and medium, then retrofit with drawers/cabinet then second retrofit for xl and large. Each retrofit was a fun project, but I hope that's it for awhile, LOL.

127_2771.jpg
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,715
    you can keep the white stuff.....LOL.
    I plan on OK this year....
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Well nice job..I think the table combines both a rustic and modern look that I like...I've been collecting photos of sample tables for this spring when I'm going to buildin my eggs and start optimizing the space I have..this one definitely goes into the collection...thanks and good job