Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

dealer Ottawa

I would appreciate to know a dealer in Ottawa Region (Canada).I have in mind to buy a BGE... Thank you very much...

Comments

• don't know if this will help you lise.

if you go to the bge home page

http://biggreenegg.com/

you will find a dealer locater in the top left hand corner of the home page. it works well for us zip codes but don't know if the same applies for y'all up north. at least give it a try. otherwise i am certain if you call bge they will offer some advice.
  • crankycranky Posts: 23
    BGE has a canadian web site http://www.biggreenegg.ca/intro.htm
    just check there for a dealer in your area.

PK
  • If you don't find it with the dealer locator on the web site don' give up,give them a call. That dealer locator does not always give you good info.I live in the greater Los Angeles area with many dealers but when I enter my zip code it says there are none within 250 miles.I gave up too soon and ordered over the internet.Wish I hadn't.
    Enjoy your Egg, they are the greatest.
    Jim
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    you can give me a shout and i will be happy to help you out!!
    you can email me my email is on my profile.
    hope to hear from you soon.
  • Don't know about Ottawa - but there's a dealer in Vaudreuil - just before you get to Montreal.
  • is that on old site
  • BrayonBrayon Posts: 24
    Bought mine at www.bbqing.com almost 3 years ago now. People there are very knowledgeable, friendly and I would recommend doing business there. I visit the store regularly as they have nice amount of accessories.