Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pizza tonight

BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
edited 3:26AM in EggHead Forum
Here is a cheese pizza, sauted pepper,onions,& peperoni pizza, & a shrimp & anchovie pizza. Good luck, Tom Cheesepizza3.jpg Sautepeppersonionspeperonipizza1.jpg Shrimpanchoviepizza2.jpg

Comments

• That is some good looking pie.
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Yum! Those look delicious guy! Good Job! B)
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Great looking........direct on the ceramic stone',,,,egg temp & time?
  • We had pizza too. It's been over a year since I screwed up the last batch, but this time it came out great. It must be all the reading. I only took a pic of the focacia bread, but here it is...

DSCF1003.jpg
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Nice pizzas, Tom. What is that snakeskin looking surface in the last pic? I couldn't figure that one out...

Thanks,
  • BrocBroc Posts: 1,398
    Lookin' great --

~ B
  • Could I ask you what was the dome temperature in that cook?

Thanks
  • BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    I cook at 500 dome with a pizza stone on top of the plate setter. Thanks, Tom
    No. It is indirect with the plate setter, grid, & ceramic stone at a 500 dome temp. I set a timer for 10 minutes so I can check the pizza. It usually takes 12/13 minutes to get done. Thanks, Tom.
    That is an old aluminan tray that is well used. I ran out of surface area. Thanks, Tom