Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pizza tonight

BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
edited 5:04PM in EggHead Forum
Here is a cheese pizza, sauted pepper,onions,& peperoni pizza, & a shrimp & anchovie pizza. Good luck, Tom Cheesepizza3.jpg Sautepeppersonionspeperonipizza1.jpg Shrimpanchoviepizza2.jpg

Comments

• That is some good looking pie.
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Yum! Those look delicious guy! Good Job! B)
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Great looking........direct on the ceramic stone',,,,egg temp & time?
  • We had pizza too. It's been over a year since I screwed up the last batch, but this time it came out great. It must be all the reading. I only took a pic of the focacia bread, but here it is...

DSCF1003.jpg
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Nice pizzas, Tom. What is that snakeskin looking surface in the last pic? I couldn't figure that one out...

Thanks,
  • BrocBroc Posts: 1,398
    Lookin' great --

~ B
  • Could I ask you what was the dome temperature in that cook?

Thanks
  • BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    I cook at 500 dome with a pizza stone on top of the plate setter. Thanks, Tom
    No. It is indirect with the plate setter, grid, & ceramic stone at a 500 dome temp. I set a timer for 10 minutes so I can check the pizza. It usually takes 12/13 minutes to get done. Thanks, Tom.
    That is an old aluminan tray that is well used. I ran out of surface area. Thanks, Tom