Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Sad Day in Eggville

TRex
TRex Posts: 2,714
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, for me anyway. Was greeted by this letter on my door when I got home last night:

badletter_web2.jpg

They, of course, are referring to my Eggs. I guess I knew it was just a matter of time, but I figured I had flown under the radar for over a year so I was in the clear - guess not.

I'm trying to look at this in a positive light - perhaps this is a time to get really good at baking in an oven - a time for experimentation - that I can, at some later date, apply to the Egg.

Also reminds me how much I dislike the constraints of apartment living and how much I miss owning a home - time to start house hunting again.

So, I will continue to experiment - I have moved now to pizza dough experiments - here's one from the other night:

eclipse_pizza_1_web.jpg

But these results will all be from the oven, unless I'm in Augusta with pops. If you will indulge my Egg-less cooking, I will continue to share results here via photos, and do my best to help out all the newbies. But for now, and for an unknown length of time, I am

Eggless in Atlanta,

TRex

Comments