Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

gibson's white sauce boneless breasts

tjvtjv Posts: 3,324
edited 1:42PM in EggHead Forum
Saw a posting couple days ago, funny thing I was cooking these that night. Finally got a chance to post it....
chicken004.jpg
chicken003.jpg
chicken005.jpg
www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
·

Comments

• Looks good! How did they taste?
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    that looks great!!!!!!111

i was thinking i need to revisit that white bbq sauce recipe again. it was great last time we ate it ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Yours looks better than mine. Did you make the sauce and is there skin on the chicken?
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,324
    I ate three breasts: one to test and two on the plate, so I guess good, LOL. T
    ·
    Family likes, it. I like it too -- good and simple to make. T
    ·
    made the sauce, real simple to do, I use apple cider vinegar instead of apple cider and vinegar....best if left a day or two in frig to mellow. I season the breasts with a spicy rub and cook raised grid. The mix sauce with breast juices. Pictured are skinless and boneless.

Google bob gisbons white sauce for recipe. T
    ·
  • orion11orion11 Posts: 140
    Man, those look tasty!! I got the raised grid, about what temp and how long to get to 160 ish? Love that sauce.......
    ·
    maybe 350 grid and 20 minutes. I use the pan to heat the sauce, dunk the breasts and then carry to the kitchen, helps keep them moist. Rub 'em up good with a mild rub before grilling for color, light taste and such. T
    ·