Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

gibson's white sauce boneless breasts

tjvtjv Posts: 3,404
edited 6:45AM in EggHead Forum
Saw a posting couple days ago, funny thing I was cooking these that night. Finally got a chance to post it....
chicken005.jpg ACGP, Inc.

• Looks good! How did they taste?
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    that looks great!!!!!!111

i was thinking i need to revisit that white bbq sauce recipe again. it was great last time we ate it ;)

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Yours looks better than mine. Did you make the sauce and is there skin on the chicken?
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,404
    I ate three breasts: one to test and two on the plate, so I guess good, LOL. T ACGP, Inc.
    Family likes, it. I like it too -- good and simple to make. T ACGP, Inc.
    made the sauce, real simple to do, I use apple cider vinegar instead of apple cider and if left a day or two in frig to mellow. I season the breasts with a spicy rub and cook raised grid. The mix sauce with breast juices. Pictured are skinless and boneless.

Google bob gisbons white sauce for recipe. T ACGP, Inc.
  • orion11orion11 Posts: 140
    Man, those look tasty!! I got the raised grid, about what temp and how long to get to 160 ish? Love that sauce.......
    maybe 350 grid and 20 minutes. I use the pan to heat the sauce, dunk the breasts and then carry to the kitchen, helps keep them moist. Rub 'em up good with a mild rub before grilling for color, light taste and such. T ACGP, Inc.