Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• PooterPooter Posts: 28
    what am I doing wrong?
    ·
  • PooterPooter Posts: 28
    Feb032008002.jpg
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    Hey Pooter I've been on this stupid thing all night and all I've been able to do is what you did. Stike was trying to help me, he even took one of my pic's and posted it himself. I am a pretty determined person and I'm about to give up for now and go to bed.

JoJo
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    OK...I saved one of your pics to my system and resized it to 800X800 pixel max. Hopefully it'll show up here:

Feb032008008.jpg
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Make sure that your pics are not bigger than 800 pixels across. I only have the freebie Photobucket account, so the biggest photos I can upload are 800X600 max. I use a Mac and export them with iPhoto using a max X=800/Y=800 setting, and the aspect ratio stays the same as the original photos, whether shot horizontally or vertically.

Hope this helps!
    ·
  • Old SaltOld Salt Posts: 357
    Pooter wrote:

I clicked on this and got your pictures and your slide show.
    ·