Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Gee What a surprise...today is a full moon lol

Options
BigT
BigT Posts: 385
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Everybody's all stirred up- full moon fever?

Comments

• AuntieEgger
    Options
    Yup you got it Big T and not only is it a full moon but here’s what else is happening ……..

On Wednesday evening, February 20th, the full Moon over Europe and the Americas will turn a delightful shade of red. It's a total lunar eclipse— Look for it during the first and last minutes of totality (10:01 pm EST and 10:51 pm EST).

I may have high hopes but I’m hoping that someone in the US could get a pic of the wonderful red sky and post them for all to see. It won’t be visible in Canada as they are calling for more snow tonight.

AuntieEgger
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Auntie Egger,

More snow tonight. Isn't that a surprise?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i was told that the local science center would have a live feed online but as i checked it out i found out they would charge you $4.00 to walk in.. hey i figure that they only get this chance twice this year but someone may be able to help you all out.. i am in the SE u.s. so i will proabably be seeing it

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• AuntieEgger
    Options
    Ya, I’ve had enough of this snow already. :angry:
    Although I did see the birds checking out the bird houses we have on the side of the garage this morning so it looks as though spring is on it’s way. ;)

AutnieEgger
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Auntie Egger,

When the snow gets down to two feet I'll believe you.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON