Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Signing in to the New Forum

KyleKyle Posts: 156
edited 11:15PM in EggHead Forum
I have had a large green egg for several years now. I have certainly enjoyed the forum that was provided.[p]I think the BGE people were very gracious in providing suc a forum.[p]Now that the "imporved forum" has taken the place of the "old forum" I have not been able to establish an account. It always has a reason why I cannot sign in.[p]The last try was to request a new password.[p]It was sent to me.[p]I now copy and paste it to be sure I get it right.[p]I now get the message that "Your registration is not complete". Wow !![p]If anyone can help, I would certainly appreciate it. I have considered just quitting with messing with it, but I realize that the old forum was an experience that all seemed to enjoy. I did as well.[p]Best wishes[p]Kyle

·

Comments

• somewhere you should have an e-mail that has a link that you need to click on to complete your registration check your junk bulk spam folder
    bill
    ·
  • Kyle,

Just clicked on your profile and this is what I see...

Kyle Profile Page

Email Send Email
    Hits 3
    Online Status OFFLINE
    Member Since 02/11/2008 19:31:36

This would seem you are a memeber. You might get a better response from the 'Feedback Fourm' thread.

WMK can work with you on this.

GG
    ·
  • Kyle,I am in the same boat. Can not log in at all.

·
  • tnslagamater,
    I am in the same boat. It says signup incomplete check email.(Nothing there)

·