Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Signing in to the New Forum

KyleKyle Posts: 156
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have had a large green egg for several years now. I have certainly enjoyed the forum that was provided.[p]I think the BGE people were very gracious in providing suc a forum.[p]Now that the "imporved forum" has taken the place of the "old forum" I have not been able to establish an account. It always has a reason why I cannot sign in.[p]The last try was to request a new password.[p]It was sent to me.[p]I now copy and paste it to be sure I get it right.[p]I now get the message that "Your registration is not complete". Wow !![p]If anyone can help, I would certainly appreciate it. I have considered just quitting with messing with it, but I realize that the old forum was an experience that all seemed to enjoy. I did as well.[p]Best wishes[p]Kyle

Comments