Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Long time no post (and ribs)

Central PorkCentral Pork Posts: 83
edited 2:15AM in EggHead Forum
Hi everyone ! Been awhile since I have posted, but I have still been "lurking and learning". I kinda like that phrase. I did a couple slab of ribs awhile back that turned out pretty well, so I thought I would give posting pics a try here on the new forum. These were coated with mustard then Dizzy Dust and left in ziplock backs in fridge overnight. I egged them over WG competition blend via the 3-1-1 method. During the final 20 minutes or so, half got a light glazing of Blues Hog sauce. My son prefers his dry, but I do like that Blues Hog. Hope you all enjoy the pics, that is if they work?

Just going on the egg

Plated and ready to eat

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    looks great!!!!! ;)

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Nice lookin eats.

• That looks like a good idea. Goin' to Sam's today, and I'm getting some ribs.
  • Thank you all for the kind responses..........