Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Out loud talking and think'n

Options
Buckethead
Buckethead Posts: 285
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Why can't I see all the pictures on all the posts? (About 60%)
Why can't I see user profiles anymore?

What happened to all the folks who have been helping me over the last three years of Egging? (I have my ideas but......some still here but many missing.)

Please understand I'm no longtimer, (just three years) but I have seen significant changes over the past three months. I post very infrequently, but read daily.

My talents are not in computer knowledge, so I'm sure I'm the reason for many of my short comings in, posting pictures, and seeing profiles.

Just observations
Doug

Comments

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    Contact Egger 'B & C'. He/she seems to have the picture thang figured out.

Rascal
  • DynaGreaseball
    Options
    I suspect that the main reason you can't see some of the pictures is because you're using Wide View. If you change to the narrow view, you'll see a lot more. Another reason is because not everyone is adept at setting them up yet, and when that happens no one can see them. Guess we're all still learning. Hopefully we'll be able to see all the pictures in Wide View soon.

The only reason that I can think of for not being able to see profiles, is that either you're not logged in, or you're trying to see one of a guest (black name) who doesn't have a profile.

Regarding "missing persons" I've noticed it too. Hope they come back.

Hope that helps.
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    I use flat view most of the time and when I can't see a picture I go to the top of the page and switch to classic view and then the picture will show up. Then I switch back to flat view.

Still not sure which one I will use the most.

Cheers,
    Bordello