Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

aol welcome screen a wealth of knowledge today!

Options
mojopin
mojopin Posts: 200
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm not one to ever give kudo's to aol.... but, in this case I think I learned a thing or too.

When I first started lurking on the forum a few years back was when I learned of Spatchcocking (totally sounds illegal, right?) You can see it posted on the Naked Whiz site, I've even seen it mentioned on YouTube! (I believe someone posted that a little while back.) But now the word has spread and even aol has a spotlight on it. Spatchcocking

They are also showcasing Pork on my welcome screen. I think I now know more then I ever needed to know about pork, but I'm all the more smarter for it! LOL It's definitely worth checking out. How to cook pork

And back to egging.... Tonight we'll be dining on the brisket that I slaved... well, my egg slaved over. I just watched the temp.

-Jill

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,757
    Options
    does this forum work for you with aol, i cant get it to work properly, works fine if i change over to internet explorer but no features with aol on my end
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • mojopin
    mojopin Posts: 200
    Options
    I actually don't use aol to search the forum, or the web for that matter. I use Safari on my mac at home and IE at work on my pc. But for you, I'll sign on and check :) I am posting this through AOL. I cannot sign on in aol and there is no Word Wrap in the message field here, so I'm typing in one HUGE long line of words. No proofreading here, so I hope I spelled everythiing ok so far.

Other than that, so far everything else seems ok with searching the forum.

Ok, gonna try and post it.

-Jill
  • NibbleMeThis
    Options
    It's horrible on AOL and AOL Desktop. It works fine in explorer, but in AOL, it would never recognize me as signed into the forum, even though it would should me on the list of names. It kept treating me as a guest.

I prefer IE or Firefox anyway:)
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    I moved on after how I saw someone butchered the Pig Candy. Thin bacon in the oven. Bacon Candy. Might go back and read a little more.

Mike
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,757
    Options
    i think someday i might be the last aol user on earth. it shows me logged on (i never log in anymore), but makes me use my password to post, and no features show up, no profiles or editing features etc. can still use it the way it is, but if i need to email someone i need to change over to IE.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it