Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hows Everything?

Options
ChefRD
ChefRD Posts: 438
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Where's Spring Chicken?
Its getting late and whats up with him? Wheres Rodney Dangerbird?
My plumbing is find as is the fridge light, but how's Spring?
just checkin'
ron.

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Kind of concerned about Chicken. Haven't heard from him in awhile. Anyone know how he is? Just got home from work and a BIG storm line looks to hit in about 15 min. Hope we don't get any more tornadoes!!! Wife is up and bothering me. Know how when you get home and just want some down time. O well love her to death anyway. One thing I don't love is she thawed out a deer tinderloin to cook in the oven!! Should be against the law. I can not cook it as will be asleep. O well. Jake decided to hang out on her shoulder this morning. Guess I know where I fit in the food chain!lol Anyway ya'll have a great day and Jake says:"Can't wait to use the new Le Creuset pot we wone on Ebay!!" NEW08110.jpg
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    I think I remember him mentioning a vacation last week, maybe a cruise.
  • J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Options
    Hey, Ron- did you ever move south? JCA
  • ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Options
    Howdy Julie,
    long time no hear :) Hope all is well with you and Steve.
    I haven't really moved, still in MI full time, but we are wintering over in Bullhead City AZ. I got tired of the snow and cold weather. Whatever happened to the MI winterfest? Did the Outdoor Cook close shop?
    You can email me if you prefer.
    Later,
    ron.