Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Easter To Everyone

Trout Bum
Trout Bum Posts: 343
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Happy%20Easter.jpg
<p />Was wondering what everyone is planning on cooking for Easter.
Happy Easter to all,
Big Daddy

Comments

• Big Daddy,
    My wife is insisting on doing a ham. The spiral cut ones do not work well on the egg so i guess i will just take over "Easter Eve" dinner and do some beerbutt chicken. I am researching other ways to do chicken and may change

• Gandolf
    Gandolf Posts: 906
    Big Daddy,
    I'm doing baby backs for Easter Eve. My son, daughter and son-in-law will be here for the weekend and they requested the "traditional - first annual" Easter Eve ribs. Then tomorrow night on goes the Boston Butt for pulled pork Sunday as part of Easter dinner.

• Janet
    Janet Posts: 102
    Big Daddy,
    Thanks for the cartoon. I bought some marshmallow peeps for my husband and have had to listen to the sound of little marshmallow baby chickens being beheaded for 2 days! [p]Am doing a spiral cut ham on Sunday. I have had decent luck with these by using a coarse ground mustard coating and tying them up tight. The outside slice is a bit crunchy, but the insides are good.

• Cajun
    Cajun Posts: 147
    Big Daddy,[p]Got some salmon and a big serloin steak[p]Happy Easter to all[p]Cajun