Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First Beef Tenderloin

HerbHerb Posts: 28
edited 8:46AM in EggHead Forum
Here is my first attempt at a tenderloin, I seared it on a cast iron plate and then went indirect until 120 degrees. It was yummy

[img size=150]IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

·

Comments

• HerbHerb Posts: 28
    ·
    Or at least a hyperlink that works?
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Nice job with the tenderloin (I saw them at the .Mac site) I got my pics to post by not uploading anything bigger than 800X600 to photobucket...
    ·
    thank you, cooking to loin was easier than figuring out how to post photos, i finally joined photo bucket.
    ·
  • BrocBroc Posts: 1,398
    Great pics!

I can't afford loin... someday, when my ship comes in!

~ B
    ·
  • OOHHH that looks good. Wife came home with some food from our local eatin place. Couldn't taste a thing. Nose is so stuffed up, battling this bug I have. Can't wait till I can taste and smell again.
    ·