Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT New Digital camera arrived

EggscaperEggscaper Posts: 213
edited 4:24PM in EggHead Forum
Received my new powershot a couple week ago. Computer did not have enough room on it to download software. Had to buy more memory. Installed that yesterday. Now i'm readt to show pictures but forgot the web site. would be thankful if anyone could help out on this. :blink:
·

Comments

• I beleive you are referring to www.photobucket.com
    If not sorry.
    Tom
    ·
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,352
    photobucket.com?
    ·
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    It's always amazing to me how much these #%@ eggs are costing us over and above the cost of the egg. :)
    ·
  • LOL, how true.
    ·
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,352
    As G.R. often said, "It's Always Something!"
    ·
  • With me I own a landscaping co. so I say it's for the company a poof tax write off
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
    LOL
    Just like buying a fish tank, the tank sounds like the big ticket item but then you need all the other things to go with it.........................Oh, lets not forget the fish to put in the tank. :( :( :(

Cheers,
    Bordello
    ·
  • If you bought a Canon PowerShot, do,t waste your space on the HD for the disk they packaged with the camera. It's super mickey mouse, plus when you go to delete it, there are all kind of its tracks left behind.
    ·