Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cedar Planked Redfish Filets

Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Cedar planked some redfish filets this evening. First time for redfish. Little olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning, and added fresh grated parmesean the last couple minutes. Nice.

Cedarplankedrefish2640x480.jpg

Grape tomatoes with evoo and feta cheese on the side.
Cedarplankedredfish3640x480.jpg
·

Comments

• EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Looks delicious Frank...gonna try cedar planked salmon on the egg for the first time tomorrow night...hope it looks that good!
    ·
  • Looks tasty Happy Eggin
    ·
  • Looking real good, I hear the redfishing is real good up there. We get the small ones down here in Tampa. Very fun to catch and they are everywhere, I got burnt out on eating them :) So lately it has been only catch and release.

TailingRed.jpg
    ·
  • We can keep up to 5 a day. They have to be over 16" and only one over 27". I just keep a couple for the grill and prefer the smaller fish for eating. I tag and release the rest. Tag for the Coast Conservation Association.
    ·