Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More on Off-Forum email

Options
Haggis
Haggis Posts: 998
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just received an email from someone purporting to be "Gloria Williams" with a subject line of "BGE Shark Love" The message was sent to multiple members of the forum - at least fifty or more of us - and included a Powerpoint (PPS) file.

Does anyone know Gloria Miller (the email address appears to be a Remax office running on Roadrunner.) I don't open stuff from people I don't know, and certainly not when it includes an executable file. I also don't like to see email harvesting off this forum.

Your thoughts are invited.

WMK - I'll be happy to forward you the email headers, etc., if you would like. I will not forward anyone the PPS file.

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    that happen to be a well known egger Richard Fl i always open email from him it sometimes has a good recepie in there

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i thought it was really neat but i am sure if you ask him he will not send you any more

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Sorry for the confusion. At some point in a previous life you and I exchanged emails and I sent a few recipes to you off line. Just kept your email for future reference as I sometimes send a special recipe to eggers who have correspondence with me. Hope you enjoy the attachment.
    Richard FL.
  • Haggis
    Haggis Posts: 998
    Options
    Thanks for the explanation.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Richard, feel free to add me to your list. Have enjoyed your many recipes & think we live in the same town but it takes an EGGfest to meet new friends. You going to Ocala? If so look for the short dumb person, Thats the Poolman ;) .
    Greetings from Melbourne Fla.

Pat
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Yes, will be in Ocala, but to add your addy to my data base you need to send me an "E" as I can not pick it up from the new forum. They are doing a great job. Melbourne (Suntree) Fl
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Sent you an Email. Best golf courses I've ever played were Suntree.
    Looking forward to Fla. EGGfest. My first.

Pat
  • Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    Consider your self lucky to receive one of Richard's e-mails. I look forward to receiving them, because I know that a lot of good info is inside.
    Regards
    Hammer
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    thanks for the recipe
    bill