Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ribs

Options
SamIam
SamIam Posts: 20
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OK So the Egg finally arived, and I did chicken which turned out GREAT! Thanks to all of you who gave me your advice.[p]The latest project: Ribs. I have been reading the posts on how to cook them, and I think I can handle that. I am looking for a sauce to put on them after they come off the grill. [p]You people have not steered me wrong yet. I like things on the spicy side, but my wife does not. She's the boss, so no 5 alarm stuff allowed :)[p]Thank you all in advance.[p]SIa

Comments

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    Sam I am - check out the link - we've been making it for about the last 20 years

[ul][li]BBQ Sauce[/ul]
  • Tom Harmon
    Options
    Sam I am,[p]If you want to buy vs make...... Bone Suckin' Sauce is excellent and comes in 3 flavors - Med, Hot, and Hiccupin' hot (Habanero in this one)

• Charcoal Mike
    Options
    Gfw,[p]I can say that I use this sauce now regularly, and absolutely LOVE it. We keep a bottle in the fridge all the time. The changes I make that are noted on the same page are:[p]Squirt of mustard
    Teaspoon of chopped garlic (or powder/salt)
    3 shots of Jack Daniels - 2 for sauce, one for me.
    Teaspoon of cayenne pepper to taste[p]If you haven't tried this sauce - *DO*. It's easy and wonderful.[p]- Mike