Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonight’s Sausage and peppers.

Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hot Sausage & Peppers. Fresh rolls and hot sauce.

100_0643.jpg
100_0644.jpg
100_0647.jpg
·

Comments

• I gotta stop reading this forum at night, it sure does make me hungry!

Looking good
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Now that's what I'm talking about, Mike--great job on the dish! How are you liking the adjustable rig and spider? I've got those on my list of "things to buy that I've seen on the forum..."

Thanks,
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Looks good. I'm a sausage man myself. Bad for you but just double up on the Zocar! :laugh: What kind of seasoning you use on peppers? Looks like some ground pepper and what?
    ·
  • If they are on your list but a the bottom, then put them at the top. I love them both. So many different ways to cook now.
    ·
  • Just used ground pepper and salt. You win the prize, you got it right. LOL...Happy Egging
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,300
    Dang MIke, another handy way of using the Rig. Nice touch! Tom
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·