Here's my first attempt at pulled beef. I wanted to try something different for the Superbowl party.
Here's the recipe, credit to www.Kickassbbq.com
- 2 Chuck Roasts (from Sam's Club)
- rubbed and on egg at 250 indirect
- at the 6 hr. mark, put them in an alum. pan with a can of beer (I'll probably use apple juice next time).
- covered with AF and back on the egg for 2 hrs.
- took them off and pulled them apart, applied Sweet Baby' Rays, covered with AF again and back on the egg till 1/2 hr before kickoff.
And here's the result with my little bbq snatcher reaching for a sample!
Sure wish there were leftovers today!