Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

olive oil

VW GalVW Gal Posts: 33
edited 5:34AM in EggHead Forum
Has anyone ever tried this product and if so, do you have any feedback? Thanks in advance.

Terri

DSCN0714.jpg

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I'll bet it's good! Let us know.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,142
    No, I have not. Instead I use these "green-friendly" Mistos which are atomizers using their own built in air pump. I keep one with EVOO and the other with plain water. Both work well and make misting meats easy for rubs to adhere.
    IMG_1305.jpg
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • At first I thought you were talking about Popeye's girlfriend LOL

Haven't used it but it's gotta be good or they wouldn't sell it, would they?

Glad to see you posting again.

Spring "EUREKA... I've Discovered Olive Oil" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Interesting, but how can I drown a steak in EVOO with a spray can? :woohoo: I think your bug has a flat. Better check the air

Mike
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i have the dollar store version of that ron.. it used to work real well but over the years it has kinda lost its seal!!! oh well i guess i need to upgrade ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    I'd try it if I saw it in the groc store. What're your impressions of it.
  • NessmukNessmuk Posts: 251
    I have 2 pint size spray bottles. One is filled with apple juice. The other is filled with the cheapest olive oil on the market.

I spritz once a hour with each for the duration of the cook.

I normally use a pint of each during a 4 to 6 hour cook.
  • alcohol free? can't be any good at all. :P

you know how sometimes it's fun to spray the whipped cream right in yer mouth? have at it!

if anything, it matches your utensil holder perfectly
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Have a spray similar but wife said it causes cancer. Not sure if she was talking about the spray or the cigarettes but I'm leaning toward the spray. :laugh:

Pat
  • VW GalVW Gal Posts: 33
    Rick, Rick, Rick.....

I'm not touchin' that one AT all! :whistle:
  • VW GalVW Gal Posts: 33
    Hey buddy,

At least it's clean from HAND WASHING and not some drive thru "splash and sud". :P
  • what? :huh: